Munich, January 22, 2019_ The INTERNET WORLD EXPO not only provides a look at exciting trends and solutions for retail, but also offers – in addition to the gratis and popular TrendArena and the freely-accessible InfoArenas – five (fee-based) conferences focusing on a range of aspects relevant to the future of retail.
At the AmazonWorld Convention, participants receive concrete recommendations as to how they can get started as a vendor and seller on Amazon and how they can rapidly and sustainably optimize their strategy. Selection of topics:
- Amazon marketplace management: An overview
- More visitors, higher conversion, better product presentation
- Forward-looking strategies: Amazon Echo
Further information and program at www.amazonworld-convention.de
Since 2011, the Content Marketing Conference (CMCX) has been the leading European business platform on the topic of content marketing: This is where all relevant market participants gather and set the trends for the coming years. Selection of topics:
- adidas: Why MVP culture is part of the content strategy of adidas
- BMW: Relaunch of bmw.com – The new digital home of the brand
- HDI: Customer Centricity – analyzing the right content for the target group
Further information and program at www.content-marketing-conference.com/conference
At the Google WORLD Conference, Google marketers will learn from acknowledged specialists from agencies, companies and Google/YouTube itself, how to achieve greater advertising success on Google and YouTube in the future. The conference provides a venue for mutual exchange among participants and speakers. The speakers are also available after their talks for discussions. Selection of topics:
- Content is King – Which content is most advantageous at Google?
- Voice First: Why optimization for voice searching should be a part of every search and content strategy
- How you can optimize your campaign with analysis tools
Further information and program at www.googleworld-conference.de
The FACEBOOK World Conference examines how Facebook and Instagram perform in relation to other marketing efforts. This results in approaches for the development of new solutions. Selection of topics:
- Network in transition: Where is the greatest potential for advertisers?
- Defining campaign targets for Facebook
- Can video advertising on Facebook and Instagram help to reach a broader target group as well as stimulate offline sales?
Further information and program at www.facebookworld-conference.de
On March 12, 2019 the “POS connect Expert Congress” will take place for the first time. Here, around 100 expert decision-makers will explore and discuss the future of digital retail at the new Messe München Conference Center. Selection of topics:
- New technologies at the POS
- The pedestrian zone: Shopping mile 4.0
- Panel: Analytics at the POS – understanding the customers
Further information and program at www.pos-connect.de/fachkongress-unterseite
You will find the complete EXPO program at: www.internetworld-expo.de/vortraege/